The Perfect insulation for outdoor installation with hight Temperature fluid
- INDUSTRIAL PLANTS
- HEATING PLANTS
- SOLAR ENERGY PANELS
- Service temperature up to 180 °C
- Weather, UV-Ray and Ozone resistance
Made from light weight elastomeric material with a large number of fine cross-linked closed cell's molecular structure, MAXFLEX HT is very effective in reducing heat loss from indoor and outdoor hot water piping systems. Due to its outstanding ozone/UV and weather resistance property, it proves to be the best insulation for outdoor pipe line of the solar energy heating system.
contains no asbestos, no dust and fibre free. So, it is safe when being installed in places where hygiene is vital. This is one among many reasons why this product is widely selected and accepted as a replacement for the fibrous insulation materials of hot water piping systems in hotels, hospitals, residential and industrial applications. It is also highly efficient in safe guarding against frost formaiton inside the water pipes as the insulation dramatically delays the time water cool down to reach freezing temperature while shut-off the heating systems.
- Hight service temperature range up to 180 °C
- Long years service of stable and low thermal conductivity value (K-Value).
- Excellent moisture and vapor resistance due to its dense surface skin and the closed cell structure.
- Outstanding ozone/UV and weather resistance.
- Flexibility, easy installation. Do not need any jacketing or protection even being used to insulate the outdoor piping.
- Good behavior in fire.